Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- FDA Health Regulations,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.