- To work closely with the CEO, helping to manage workload, organize daily activities and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries organizing meetings and appointments.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses miscellaneous tasks to support other managers.
- B.Sc./HND Qualification in Office Technology, Accounting/Accountancy or Economics
- Membership of ACIS is very essential.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant or Head of Admin.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good computer and administrative skills.