Klinsettee Africa is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to provide sustaining solutions to global needs.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work at least two years.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences: Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Must reside around Ikeja Airport Road/Oshodi and Environs
- Ages between 33 and 45 years.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.