The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Other traditional PA duties as required.
- Minimum of a HND or B.Sc Degree in any field of study
- Relevant first degree in any course with at least 1-3 years' experience
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good oral communication and professional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Proficiency in French Language will be an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.