Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of health care, health products and health services. Due to expansion, they are in need of a qualified candidate in one of its branches in Lagos (Ikoyi):
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshootingproblems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him/her and his direct reports and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- N50,000 monthly.
- Candidates residing around Ikoyi and its environs should apply
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.