Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Assist primarily the Executive Director with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the Executive Director
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive Director
- Greet visitors graciously and in a professional manner, create a good personal image through a neat, clean, businesslike professional appearance and a positive, cheerful attitude
- Update and maintain database of executive key contacts.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in any of the following: Law, Business Admin, Accounts, Economics or Sociology
- Must have 5 years work experience in administrative/personal assistant roles at the executive level.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Ability to compose and edit written materials, translation experience is a plus
- Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people
- Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours and on weekends as needed
- Possess time management skills
- Demonstrates solid work ethics
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.