Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
- Maintain, manage and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- Organise appointments, meetings and conferences which may include collating meetings papers, coordinating venues and arranging travel itineraries.
- Briefing the Managing Director on the agenda before every meeting.
- Secretariat function for business unit committees /management meetings including compiling agendas and minute taking.
- Carry out duties in accordance with principles, corporate values and strategies.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Must have at least B.SC from a reputable institution.
- Must be within the age of 21-27
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
- Self-motivated, reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong time management and effective organisational skills, with the ability to think laterally, work under Pressure and achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with People of diverse cultures.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy skills, word processing packages and various computer applications.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.