The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing his/her work load, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced Executive Chairman’s office. The individual should be a dynamic and experienced professional who has worked in a similar position in a structured organization; and can demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellent administrative and technical know- how in coordinating activities within the office of Executive Chairman.
- Coordinate the Chairman’s communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with visitors and clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents on behalf of the Chairman.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the Chairman.
- Manage the Chairman’s itineraries both local and international.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Chairman
- Maintain an organized filing system both manual and electronic.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- The choice candidate must have:
- A University degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience as a Personal Assistant to a Chairman in a structured organization.
- A high knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- A high level of integrity.
- A high level of initiative and pay good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, as well as be results oriented.
- A friendly and professional demeanor