The Quotientedge, we provide innovative and practical approaches for market evaluation, brand communication and penetration.
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage diaries, schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage reception area and looks after visitors
- Screen access to Directors and distribute correspondence
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage databases; device and maintain office filing systems
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Handle expenses and billing cycles
- Maintain stock lists, source and manage office supplies
- Manage staff expense requests
- Interact with Directors and carries out their requests
- Create agendas and takes meeting notes
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in similar position with measurable results
- A post graduate degree in Office Administration or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to be proactive and work without supervision
- Strong attention to details
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong record keeping skills
- Presentation skills, including welcoming guests to events; ability to multitask.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.