Qualification and Requirements:
- BSc or Masters degree in Business Administration or its’ equivalent
- Reasonable years of experience (8 years and above)
- Between 35 and 40 years of age
- Discretion and trustworthiness; you will be handling confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to proactively take initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Schedule and plan out each day for your executive, consulting with him or her as you prioritize appointments and meetings.
- Keep notes of meetings and track important items discussed that require deeper analysis at a later time, freeing up the executive to focus on the meeting.
- Handle all correspondence that comes through the office, making quick decisions about what calls, emails and visitors are important and which can be rescheduled at a later time.
- Conduct business research when the opportunity presents itself to find ways to improve employee morale and boost productivity, working to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
- Manage travel itineraries both locally and globally as executives travel for meetings and conferences, at times traveling with them.
- Coordinate and submit monthly expense requests and reports with a detailed summary of spending and costs.
- Run day-to-day errands and coordinate special events, including conferences, quarterly meetings and business luncheons.