Nurse will be expected to carry out, but will not be restricted to, the following:
· Assess patients prior to surgery (e.g. NPO status) and alleviate their concerns
· Gather all supplies needed for the operation
· Assume responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized
· Position and prepare patient on operating table
· Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation
· Monitor patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies
· Evaluate patient in postoperative phases
· Adhere to safety standards and precautions
· Assume duties within or out of the sterile field as assigned
· Minimum qualification of RN, RM.
· At least three (3) years of experience in the Nursing field.
· Candidates must be resident in Abuja or show evidence that they are familiar with Abuja environment and could take care of their own accommodation nearby the hospital.
C) Method of Application
The following documents should be printed and submitted in the Administration Office of the Hospital to the Secretary to the Medical Director or scanned and sent by email to [email protected]:
· A letter of application for the job
· Scanned copies of certificates
· Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Position of Perioperative Nurse”. Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from date of this publication. Only applications which follow above steps, strictly, will be considered.
You may wish to email [email protected] to notify us if you submit a hard copy instead of an email copy.
Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to the Federal Government Salary Structure.
This vacancy is to be filled in January, 2019.
Both Male and Female Nurses will be equally considered.