SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
- The incumbent will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the site logistics department to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Provide support with development and management of Logistic budgets
- Track and monitor costs and losses.
- Track and monitor truck and FLT efficiency and provide recommendation on improvement.
- Drive strict compliance of ZBB at the site.
- Conduct deep dive variance analysis of the site VLC.
- Conduct monthly stock take and drive strict compliance of daily stock count and confirmation.
- Also ensure GIT are cleared promptly and PODs scanned and saved on daily basis.
- Ensure supplier payment are up-to-date and the accounts are updated and accurate.
- Give financial and qualitative advice and support that will facilitate the achievement of Logistics target.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs are implemented and constantly updated and follow through.
Education, Experience & Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate should possess:
- HND/B.Sc. in Finance or related field
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in a Finance related role
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations for decision making
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Market Related.