Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a Performance Management structure in line with Best Practice in order to accurately measure staff performance from the company-wide evaluation program.
- Liaise with Heads of Department to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all employees in EEDC to make certain measurable targets are set annually.
- Supervise the execution of the semi-annual performance evaluations to assess individual performance against set deliverables for all staff and generate necessary reports.
- Initiate an investigation into adverse performance to identify causes and remedial actions required for improvement.
- Coordinate the Performance Feedback Processes confirming constructive and effective feedback is provided by Heads of Department/Supervisors to subordinates.
- Develop and oversee the management of the Performance Management System Database for accurate records on employee performance, easy information access, and retrieval to facilitate decision making.
- Drive the Confirmation Appraisal Process for new employees after the mandatory probationary period of Six (6) months to determine employment contract continuity.
- Liaise with the Staffing Unit to Develop and Implement the Company’s Talent Management and Succession Plan Programme to eliminate gaps created by emergency exits.
- Organize continuous training on goal setting and performance evaluation for Managers and Supervisors, in liaison with the Training and Development Unit, to certify their understanding of the dynamics of performance evaluation.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management, Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD,
- SHRM, PHR, etc., are also an advantage.
- 8 - 10 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at least three (3) years must have been spent on a Senior Level
- Technically Proficient in Performance Management and Knowledge of Best Practice in Talent and Performance Management.
- In-depth knowledge of the use of computer software, especially Excel.