Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- This opportunity is for you. Kindly find the details of the job below:
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates, business leaders, HR clients, and HR application engineers to solve organizational problems with high quality data.
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions
- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems and develop hypotheses.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Must be a Female
- Not more than 27years old.
- Experience using appropriate Statistical tools such as MS Offices T-TEST, ANOVA, CHI-SQUARE, REGRESSION, CORRELATION etc.
- Excellent communications and Analytical skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- The candidate is advised to read through before you applying.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.