Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Ensures that the Guards’ behavior is in consonance with the company rules and regulations and reporting violation for punishment
- Ensures that post orders are strictly followed
- Ensures that operational motorcycles and other equipment are in good condition
- Inspects all documents/logs kept at various beats to ensure proper documentation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager or the Management.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to speak audibly and fluently
- Must have security experience
- Must be resident in Ibadan and familiar with its terrain
- Must be able to ride motorcycle.
- Attractive, Pension, HMO and other benefit.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.