Our client is looking for a sales professional with the understanding, insight of the business and practice of OEMs’ and how the candidate can build and accelerate the client's revenue through partnership with the OEM
Contribute to the achievement of the annual sales revenue of the company.
Develop, direct and execute a balanced and forward-thinking revenue plan;
Participate in Client’s business development process including ensuring effective understanding & management of clients’ expectation(s).
Identify the various consumer targets within various distribution channels and create a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve our desired revenue and partnership level.
Liaise with marketing to generate the desired focus and visibility on our partnership relationship and initiatives.
Understand the growth initiatives of each OEM and execute a plan that aligns our sales and marketing initiatives against each brand and commercial requirements.
Work with the marketing team of the various OEM to gain part sponsorship of the annual marketing budget.
Through deep consumer and brand understanding assist in turning product features into meaningful, authentic and intuitive benefit to prospective clients
Collaborate with the technical team to identify client requirements for translation into product specifications and specific OEM category
Contribute to the development of business and management of key relationships byensuring adherence to agreed Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs) & OEM’s specifications/ regulations.
Facilitate team meetings, research & industry case study reviews with a view to contributing to the development and continuous improvement of sold products.
The post holder maybe required to take on other responsibilities in line with business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Pure Science or related discipline
- Professional qualification is desirable (e.g. MBA, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with at least 3years being technical related sales
- Knowledge of the principle of
- Intermediate knowledge of local and international industry trends, standards and regulations is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing principles & techniques is essential
- Advanced knowledge of the Nigerian IT distribution industry & channel management
- Intermediate knowledge of technical/network solution development is essential
- Proven track record of building deep sales relationships
- Strong solution selling skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to confidently manage a high performing team is essential
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels is essential
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms is essential
- Ability to build inclusive and collaborative relationships that drive teamwork and cross team-alignment
- Ability to think strategically and identify market opportunities is essential
- Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential
- Networking, presentation and negotiation skills are essential
Great Welfare Package
Great Working Environment
Note: Please do not send your CV to our office email, they will not be processed. Kindly use the link on this page to submit your CV and application.