- The successful candidate will join a dynamic and quickly developing program. Therefore, aspects of the job specification may evolve over time.
- To support the Group Managing Director in all dimensions of Partnership activities, undertaking specific projects and pieces of work as delegated
- To Support and continually improve high-quality internal and external information for the benefit of the Group
- To develop and maintain a network of contacts in partners’ office and identify any opportunities and risks for the Group businesses in terms of all partnerships
- To organize high profile incoming and outgoing visits linked to the development and maintenance of both local and international partners
- To monitor and review the performance and value of each partnership arrangement in order to produce an analysis of the Group’s performance against international benchmarks or potential partners
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
- Administration of contract terms agreements and MOUs
- Strategize around partners’ management and build business productivity through all partners
- Professional handling of partners’ C-level Executive relationships and all Government agencies’ relations.
Required Experience / Characteristics
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships between businesses a Desirable Experience / Characteristics Experience of working in a corporate CSR department, or a school, university and NGOs Experience of monitoring and evaluating partnerships with analytics Experience in marketing, media and/or PR A network of contacts in relevant sectors
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant corporate experience
- Law Degree
- MBA or Postgraduate degree in Business will be an added advantage
- Salary: Very Attractive and open for negotiation.