A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Manage, coordinate, maintain calendar of the MD including appointment, meeting travels and other itineraries.
- Organize, plan, take notes and minutes of meetings.
- Conduct any research that the MD may require.
- Provide secondary management of MD’s office staff.
- Produce documents, briefs, reports. etc
- Represent and make presentations on behalf of the MD as may be directed.
- Provide secretariat, other executive and administrative assistance to the MD.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Be a graduate of social or management sciences from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ and above cognate experience, working with top level officers in security industry.
- Knowledge of office management and procedures.
- Be computer proficient especially MS office (i.e. office, excel and outlook), power point.
- Be ICT compliant.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and on a short notice.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.