- Our client is a one of the foremost Facility Management/Janitorial Services Companies in Nigeria with specialities in Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services. They work with international construction companies, delivering world-class services.
- Its line of services includes Facility Management, Commercial and Industrial Cleaning, Façade and window cleaning, Rope access and height services, Training, NDT Inspection, Fumigation and Pest Control, Upholstery and Carpet cleaning and Machine and Equipment Lease.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Discretion and confidentiality: you will often be the party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Preferably MALE for gender equality.
- Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree in the Arts or Humanities.
- A relevant postgraduate degree and/ professional qualification as a Chartered Secretary from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators ICSAN is an added advantage.