PSC INDUSTRIES LIMITED, Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a highly qualified and experienced EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT /Office manager at its Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria offices.
Candidates must have excellent spoken and written English skills, Excellent internet and Administration software abilities and be able to manage other staff.
Candidates must be career oriented and willing to represent company in international exhibitions at least twice yearly.
We’re driven by a passion for people, innovation, and technology.
By combining your unique talents with the expertise of our team, you will develop professionally, experience diversity, improve your skills and competence, achieve your career goals and find a place where you can grow.
Join us now and together we can make a mark in the society we live in4
- Check the ground and general cleanliness of buildings especially offices and around general toilets. No shoes or rags should be left in the open area.
- Check lights, air conditioners and computers and ensure that those not being used are turned off.
- Open all windows and blinds if there's no NEPA and turn off all air conditioners
- Hold weekly sales meetings from 8.00am-8.30am with the sales team and ensure a full understanding of sales effort of each individual sales person. Prepare weekly sales report summary for MD.
- Check the internet daily for solar based requests for tenders or requests for prequalification and complete these and submit. At least one submission must be made weekly and record of such submission available for inspection.
- Check the gutter at the back of the building every Monday by 9.00am to ensure that the cleaner has properly cleaned it and poured at least one gallon of kerosene into it.
- Screen all visitors to MD and ensure that MD is aware of any visitor before visitor enters MD's office.
- Assist to prepare wage slips/payroll for all employees.
- Assist to prepare payment vouchers for all payment and file records accordingly.
- Maintain accurate filling of all Admin and Accounting records.
- Assist to follow up sales efforts by preparing quotes, invoices and receipts, delivery notes/packing slips and waybills.
- Answer all incoming calls to company and direct the phone calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
- Supervise the security staff and ensure that they are clean and in complete uniform at all times while on duty.
- Check sales office as well as security post to ensure that NO unwanted persons are using the offices or post for a lounge.
- Unlock and lock all windows/door and gates that you have been instructed including front door, sales office door, main entrance and warehouse outer gate. Ensure that all windows and blinds are properly opened when air conditioners are turned off during the day.
- Direct ALL sales enquiries to sales team but in their absence get all relevant customers details and pass such details to the sales team.
- Maintain an employee file for EVERY staff of this firm to include but not limited to in each file
- Minimum of 5 years General OFFICE MANAGEMENT experience .
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proficiency in Social media and Microsoft office tools , software and equipment.
- Must have some Supervisory experience
- Must be willing to work Saturdays 9am - 2pm.
SALARY : N145,000 - N200,000 PER MONTH
FREE CATERED LUNCHES
N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.