- To provide support to the Chairman in delivering Gtext Group strategic objectives.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Chairman.
- To work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Chairman’s office as and when required
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board of Trustees meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Chairman.
- To produce reports for the Chairman as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests.
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To hold a valid passport and be willing and able to travel extensively and at short notice.
- The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- To be responsible for health and safety in the area of his/her control and ensure that he/she is familiar with Nigerian Real estate and Construction policies.
- To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- The post holder may be required to apply for a disclosure check.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Specification Essential Desirable
Educated to degree level or equivalent. ⎫
Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives.
Experience of working in the UK charity sector will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of key issues in international development.
Good understanding of the UK charity sector
Good English language skills
Good IT skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work in a diverse team
Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change
Ability to produce minutes of meetings and draft / edit written documents and correspondence independently
Ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
Commit to withhold the integrity and standards of Gtext Globaland its values.
Location of residence;
Ikeja, Agege,Berger, Magodo most suitable.