- Asides from helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate, the Outlet Manager is responsible for -
- Business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Setting and meeting targets
- Agreeing and managing budgets
Front office duties -
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Organizing, managing, and supervising the shifts of the kitchen, waiting, and cleaning staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on the menu.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required
- Minimum OND Diploma
- 5 years experience in restaurant or hospitality management
- Excellent communications skills
Salary – N110,000 monthly