Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, an IT Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Oracle OSB Developer operating as an individual contributor or as part of a team interprets and develops client requirements into a solution which aligns with the overarching SOA Architecture.
- Collaboratively operates across business areas and technical areas to define architecture solutions that represent both business capabilities and the technical architecture roadmap. Contribute to the definition of architectural policies, standards, and procedures for SOA suite of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with the use of Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g and 12c.
- Working with JCA adapter specifically IBM MQ, JMS, Oracle Database, File, FTP etc.
- Configuring JCA adapters, connection factory, data source in Web logic console
- Using JDeveloper for OSB development and SOAP UI for automated testing.
- Ensure secure coding and UI standards and best practices are applied during development.
- Define and promote opportunities for re-usability of code, configurations, procedures, and techniques.
- Using Hudson/Jenkins for code migration.
- Good understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, XQuery etc.
- Familiar with OSB integration / IBM Data Power Hands-on Experience on Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel integration with Oracle SOA Suite.
- Perform testing, execute program modifications, and respond to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- Develop software programs per technical specifications following programming standards and procedures.
- Good Understanding and Hands on experience in using REST/ JSON services
- Good debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Provide input and contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of applications and programs.
- Perform detailed and complex unit testing, secure code testing, and issue resolution.
- Drive and supports the process for source code management.
- Contribute to integration, system, and performance testing and tuning of code.
- Participate in peer secure code reviews
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Expertise with agile software development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2 - 7 years post NYSC experience as an Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Developer.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letter's with "OSB Developer" as the subject of mail
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.