Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Operates pieces of machinery according to the standards of the organization
- Ensure that the products being produced meet all specifications.
- Participates in safety, health and environmental procedures.
- Troubleshoot and make necessary machinery and equipment adjustments and implement the proper response, including notifying supervisors.
- Updates process logbooks with activities and process adjustments made, noting any issues encountered and measures taken.
- Participates in procedures required to ensure machinery cleanliness.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities and undertake minor repairs when possible
In this position, you need to have:
- National Diploma, OND or Technical Certificate
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a process operator or similar role
- Good communication skills
- Competitive pay.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.