All Queen's Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with the unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures;
- Review operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Perform analysis of inventory, ensure effective utilization, purchase quality materials, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses.
- A B.Sc/HND in any Management discipline
- At least 1-3 working experience in similar role
- Preferably a female
- Age: 25-30years old
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.