- An experienced individual in transport and logistics related affairs. The professional driving experience is necessary.
- OND/HND Minimum Qualification in a related discipline.
- Residential proximity to our operation office is a major consideration (Airport road).
- He must be able to resume at our designated office by 5:30 am on each working day.
- He must be a firm individual who possesses sound judgment and discerning skill to envisage and can effectively manage his subordinates with an enviable leadership example that will compel their conformity to order and achievement of organization common goals.
- He must be a multi-task individual who is not ruffled up in the face of voluminous inflow of assignments which often demand prompt and timely responses to effectively handle them.
- He MUST have a VALID Drivers’ License and VALID LASDRI permit.
- He MUST have very good road knowledge of Ikoyi/Victoria Island, Lekki routes, as well as Ikeja.
- Interested applicants should be able to communicate effectively. Ability to read and write very smartly is mandatory.
- Planning of assignments and ensure that all requirements for assignments are made available to team members on time.
- Disseminating correct and detailed information on assignments to chauffeurs and receive their confirmation
- Recording and submit reports of all assignments carried out by the company daily and weekly
- Ensuring that all company vehicles on assignments are properly cleaned and sparkling at all times.
- Ensuring that all cars in the office are clean and ready for work at all times
- Writing reports on field inspection carried out
- Maintaining a proper and comprehensive record of company vehicles
- Managing company vehicle keys and ensuring the proper recording of keys given out and be sure to collect them and safeguard jealously when they are returned. Also, managing the fuel house key for accessing the fuel house at the Managing Director’s House.
- Checking of all cars before and after return to ensure that the cars are returned intact.
- Planning and implementing strategies to reduce maintenance expenses. Ensuring safety and proper maintenance of company vehicles.
- Ensure timely response to maintenance of vehicles
- Managing Bonuses and overtime payment for the team.
- Occasional driving of clients on reservation requests.
Remuneration expectation: Note subject to upward review if the applicant justifies such
- Salary: =N=800,000/annum.
- Non-Accident and Regulatory compliance Bonus: Up to =N=200,000/annum.
- Performance related Bonuses: up to =N=240,000/annum.