Taxify is one of the fastest growing ridesharing apps in the world with millions of happy customers in 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. Our mission is to build the smartest way to move in cities - more convenient than public transport, but cheaper than driving your car.
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill this position
- We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Lagos, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers.
- This is one of the key roles in Taxify in any city.
What you'll be doing:
- Support all Taxify's business operations in Nigeria
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify's platform
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Create loyal fans by handling customer queries like a boss
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
- You have ~2 years experience in sales / analytical position
- You're a great communicator
- You're a real pro at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You're passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation - motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS - we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit - both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work - you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.