Talenture seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensures that the required documentation of supplies and transactions are completed to Talenture Group’s standards, as well as maintaining and updating the procurement files.
- Oversee the management of office consumable (office materials like: stationary, cleaning and hygiene,): that will include: collecting the requests on monthly bases, maintaining the stock, monitoring the use.
- Ensures that office has sufficient office supplies.
- Facility management (cleaning, equipment repairs, utilities, water supply, internet, 24hours power supply, facility etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with external vendors to achieve cost-effective deals, maintain trust relationships and secure advantageous terms.
- Ensures that the office is running in a professional and responsible manner including hosting guests, cleaning, receptionist duties and general contact and liaison with outside agencies.
- Ensures that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines, as well as regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Establishes and maintain appropriate filing systems for office correspondence. Receive and dispatch mail;
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Ensures that all the assets are maintained properly and in good condition. Maintain inventories of Talenture Group’s assets (non-expandable properties) and conduct regular checks regularly.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain a strong relationship with customers.
- Co-ordinates any other necessary administrative and office management details.
- B.Sc. in any science or social science discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit
- Has undergone NYSC.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be hardworking and diligent.