Promovers limited specializes in providing relocation solutions for her vast spectrum of customers, whether you’re moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate we have the best solution to suit your need.
- Works with vendors to ensure that contracts and standards are followed up-to-date.
- Provide regular training for movers and ensure they follow organizational policies in service delivery to clients.
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives and meet the needs of clients, while keeping a focus on managing estimated relocation budgets.
- Applies knowledge of administrative and business processes, programmatic and operational controls, personnel management, and budgetary controls.
- Must be flexible to work.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with clients and stakeholders.
- Must have great knowledge of international relocation and door to door delivery.
- Ensure that all documentations are signed by client and reviewed after every job.
- Receive and process client’s move request.
- Establish relocation project goals and objectives, making changes where necessary to ensure desired project results.
- We are in need of an operations officer with over 3 years experience in the relocation/logistic industry.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.