Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Ref Id: 1815981
- Manages a continuing process of optimizing product lines.
- Streamlining of the product line, the introduction of new products, maximizing the gross margin of the product line, or liaison between sales, manufacturing, marketing, and customers on products and technology.
- Represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of complex nature.
- Generally works with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in Artificial Lift.
- Applicable business skills necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.