Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited - Our client is a group of company setting up a food (meat) retail outlet into fresh, snack and processed food (fresh meat, poultry, fish freshly frozen and processed into ready to eat portions like BBQ, smoked, peppered).
- Control takings in the outlet and administer payrolls
- Recruit new staff, and train and develop existing staff
- Coordinate staff scheduling, motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings of your operations
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to expect:
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. You may spend a lot of time 'walking the floor', moving around on foot or standing. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
- You will wear a company uniform and dress in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements associated with food preparation.
- Bachelor's Degree in any or relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in food, food processing and Catering.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Good analysis and result interpretation skill.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Considerable problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate working teams.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.