We are one of the fastest growing traditional out-of-Home (billboard advertising) company in Nigeria. We provide quality and innovative out of home visibility that builds reputations, images and brands for discerning advertisers.
We take pride in serving our customers efficiently and professionally. Our team understands all of the distinction that comes with building competitive marketing operations.
We are seeking:
An Operations Manager to improve the operational systems, processes and policies of the organization in order to help the business operate smoothly and effectively.
- He is in charge of managing many of the functions of the organization by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function.
- Co-ordinates between appropriate departments keeping communication open.
- He ’s responsible for driving initiatives in the management team, organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Provides consulting services on matters relating to billings, legal, insurance, business structures and growth. He plays a very important part in budgeting, planning, systems and control. He must be a manager of men and materials in coordination with management.
- Disburses and checks the organization expenses, therefore fiscal planning is another important function.
- He keeps the fiscal documents in order, conducting regular meetings with subordinates, project teams and with management at routine intervals to ensure business needs are in good order.
- He needs to be able to look at the situation from several points of view and make a sound judgment on the best method to use.
- He also needs very good persuasive skills in presenting his decisions using details and facts.
- He has many functions and it is impossible to carry them all out personally, therefore, he must delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
Handles shipping, general warehousing and receiving of consignments for the company. He must ensure invoices are correctly filled and orders are tracked accordingly. He is responsible for loading of trucks and vehicles for delivery as well as bargaining regarding costs and timely delivery.
Educational Requirement for the Job
First Degree in Engineering;
Professional Membership – COREN, NSE
Work Experience Required for the Job
4-5 years in a reputable Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising agency
Special Training and technical Skills required
Excellent presentation skills
Team leadership and management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong analytical and report writing skills
Decision making and negotiation skills
Training course preparation
Peculiar working condition
Salary: plus other benefits which are negotiable.