A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- He is in charge of managing many of the functions of the organization by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function.
- He ’s responsible for driving initiatives in the management team, organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Provides consulting services on matters relating to billings, legal, insurance, business structures and growth. He plays a very important part in budgeting, planning, systems and control. He must be a manager of men and materials in coordination with management.
- Handles shipping, general warehousing and receiving of consignments for the company. He must ensure invoices are correctly filled and orders are tracked accordingly.
- Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering Background
- MBA is AN added advantage
- Professional Membership – COREN, NSE
- Work Experience Required for the Job
- 4-5 years in a reputable Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising agency is an added advantage but Structural engineers and Civil engineers are welcome to apply.