- Managing financial plans and budgets as well as controlling expenditure.
- Planning individual and team work schedules.
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and all other hotel activities.
- Analyzing sales figures and putting strategies in place for effective marketing and revenue management.
- Ensuring compliance with health, licensing, safety and other statutory regulations.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff in line with the Company policies on Recruitment.
- Setting and achieving Sales targets and profits.
- Carrying out inspections of property and services.
- Continuous staff training to maintain hotel standards.
- Ensuring effective security.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
SALARY : 60,000-70,000P/M