Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited - Our client is a Nigerian owned Engineering Service and Contracting company with over 20 years’ experience servicing a wide range of clientele in the Mechanical, Electrical and plumbing engineering space.
- Integrate with the customer for changes and operational requirements.
- Estimate cost estimates for maintenance activities and equipment.
- Analyze, forecast and manage operations and maintenance costs.
- Analyze purchases of supplies, tools and equipment.
- Support preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Analyze, approve and recommend approval of all change requests, orders, invoices and payment applications.
- Establish bidding procedures as required for contract maintenance activities.
- Administer engineering maintenance contracts.
- Schedule maintenance activities complying with customer operational requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or any other technical background
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in a structured firm/s, having attained a middle
- Entrepreneurial mindset with passion and zeal
- Ability to take responsibility with the prospect of becoming a business owner/partner
- Ability to network with a natural bent for business development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Good analysis and result interpretation skill.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to write excellent letters, proposals unsupervised and make oral presentations flawlessly.
- Ability to lead and motivate working teams.
- Candidates must be between 35 and 40 years as at December, 2018.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.