- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules, assigning employees and providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards, training representatives monitoring calls, surveying customers and evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training service representatives, maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, writing reports, providing management with feedback.
- Planning and preparing presentations on product features and services
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Developing a growth strategy and prospecting for new sales and opportunities.
- Conducting research to identify new markets in the industry.
- Building and protecting long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities for the COTRAC brand.
- Develops strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations meant towards expanding brand presence in the ICT market by examining risks and potentials.
- Closes new business deals by negotiating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts with potential clients, integrating business requirements with COTRAC business operations as it pertains to all brands of products.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, potential deals, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities for business operations
- Preparing monthly business report
- Manages the overall running of the branch.
- Oversees Inventory, Planning and Reorder of the branch
- Preferred Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years operations experience
- 3+ years experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Office)
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (bilingual a plus)
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.