• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
• Ensure the organization’s processes remain best practice.
• Champion the strategic and operational objectives of the farm.
• Certify individual unit’s budget and weekly work plan
• Perform quality control and monitor production KPIs
• Ensure adequate adherence to processes and procedures
Skills and Ability
• Get-it done, Execution focused!
• Honest and dependable.
• Passionate, strategic, breathes ownership.
• Excellent stakeholder management and relational skills
• High bar for excellence and strong analytical skills.
• Interpersonal relational skills, highly diplomatic and yet result oriented.
• Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
• Strong awareness and understanding of local regulations related to private sector businesses with
emphasis on Agric. Business.
• Strict routine adaptability and implementation of creative procedures
Education and Experience:
• First degree in Agricultural Management or any related/ equivalent discipline.
• Eight (8) years cognate work experience, of which at least two (2) must have been at an
operations/strategic management level.
• Experience and track record in a recognized FMCG company will be an added advantage.
• Experience in managing the core operations of a similar structured entity.
The company is determined to attract the best possible candidate for this position and has designed an attractive win- win compensation package accordingly.
The position may require relocation of the successful applicant to the Farm community which is adequately equipped with staff residence and the warmth of the host community, which is a friendly rural-urban community with excellent lifestyle facilities suitable and easily adaptable for relocation.