Juesco Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company incorporated under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th day of April 2011 and began business on may 1st on the same year. We provides support services for clients, contractors, engineers, individuals within the industry. Our engineering services include fabrication, pipeline welding pumping services, maintenance and calibration, heavy duty equipment supply, installation and maintenance. Juesco has various equipment for lease and also in the business of managing fleets and vessels for our clients.
- The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible to plan, execute and supervise the day-to-day running of the office operation.
- Responsible for managing personnel and activities on different locations of our clients.
- Organize to service each business units while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels with the divisions of the company, including communication with external resources and concerns, such as third party providers and government agencies.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the company with key stakeholders, customers and accounts.
- Ensure effective deployment of resources to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the company.
- Design, develop and implement systems and templates that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the company's business.
- To provide specialist advice and recommendations on all important policies and instructions affecting operations.
- He/ She will be reporting to the Executive Director Operations
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc /HND (Masters is an added advantage)
- Minimum 10year experiences in Pumping services, Well stimulation, Pipeline pigging/flushing.
- At least 5 year experiences in project / contract management.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Team oriented and performance driven.
- Must have worked for multinational companies.
- Must be residing within Port-Harcourt and its environs or willing to relocate.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.