- Ensures the smooth running of the business
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing ensuring quality assurance of output from each department
- Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and stock supply .
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Daily , Weekly and Monthly following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.