ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The role is responsible for end to end management of the supply chain for saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubes and LPG).
- He/She is the operations process owner, implementing and reviewing systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- In addition, the role is responsible for stakeholder management (Government Agencies) on behalf of the company.
- The Operations Lead must work closely and efficiently with all other units within the Organization to boost outcomes of the activities of his/her team.
- Incumbent must also consistently display and cascade the core values of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently Identify / deduce volumes of products required by the business in order to meet its business objectives and identify best means of sourcing these products in timely fashion mindful of expected profitability and balance sheet implications.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Team to maintain agreed levels of petroleum products at the retail stations and to all customers.
- He/she will be responsible for managing all areas of supply operations to ensure revenues and profits are maximized
- Responsible for Market intelligence, Regulatory and Price watch for all products
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Shipping/Logistics or Operations management.
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- In-depth knowledge of international petroleum product procurement and shipment logistics
- Good appreciation for local & international industry dynamics and the regulatory landscape
- Excellent business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.