- Are you a Fresh Graduate (Pre-NYSC), HND graduate or an OND holder looking for an
internship opportunity or industry experience?
- Are you passionate about teaching children?
- Are you innovative, creative and curious about how machines and robotics are designed and put to use?
- Can you use bricks to teach
children basic concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths?
If yes, then you may soon become one of our Engineering Instructors or Operations Intern in our 2019 recruitment/internship programme.
Basic requirements for Operations Interns:
- Prospect MUST be an OND/HND holder in an Engineering/Science/Education related course from a reputable
institution of learning.
- Fresh Graduates (Pre-NYSC)
Basic requirements for Engineering Instructors:
- Prospects MUST be an
HND holder in Engineering or Science/Education discipline from a reputable institution of
- MUST have at least (2-5) years working experience in a reputable organisation or school and must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme.
Interested applicants must be based in Port-Harcourt.
To apply email recent cv to with the subject bellow:
Application for Position of Engineering Instructor
Application for Position of Operations Intern.
At Young Engineers Edutainment, our people have...
- Passion for children and young teenagers and an ability to quickly develop good rapport with them while maintaining discipline and directing the design/build experience
- Comfort with "controlled chaos"
- An understanding of basic scientific and engineering principles; love of problem solving - makers and tinkerers encouraged to apply!
- An inquisitive, fun-loving personality. We like people who are curious about how things work and are willing to "nerd out" with kids
- Self-motivation! We're extremely well organized, goal focused; able to work autonomously - self-starter personality
Who we are:
At e2 young engineers edutainment, children dive into our classes and exercise their innate gift for building and machine design. They come away understanding fundamental principles of engineering and physics. The experience boosts their confidence, creativity and ability to collaborate.
We provide project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 5 - 14, using bricks. Our curriculum is designed by our R&D team, building on the math and science skills students learn during the school year. Utilizing thousand pieces of LEGO® for each class, we engage our students in solving real-world engineering challenges that explore concepts in physics, architecture, and engineering.
Our goal is to have our students foster a greater appreciation of how things work, and encourage the qualities of inquisitiveness, self-reliance, and self-confidence in children.
We have been growing future engineers and problem solvers since 2009 .
for more information about our company, kindly visit our website www.youngeng.net
* *This organization is not affiliated with the LEGO GROUP.**
shortlisted applicants would be contacted for oral and written test via sms.