This mid-level role has oversight and management of the Company’s contractual quality systems, compliance and operational business processes and is responsible for implementing new interventions which support our agenda of continuous improvement and transparency.
You will need to be a self-starter with a strong operational background in business development and outstanding project management skills. You will need to have a strong technical and engineering background. You will need to be able to work with autonomy and discretion, and successfully communicate and implement compliance and quality systems with our internal teams.
You will need to have:
- At least 5 years’ experience of operations, logistics and project management including experience of setting up and managing contract compliance and quality systems and processes considerable experience of working in a manufacturing and production setting or on projects in the manufacturing and furniture industry-university Degree required in Engineering or Business Administration or related discipline (Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management).
- The ability to lead continuous improvement as part of company culture experience of developing and implementing logistical and operational processes and procedures. Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Consult with corporate lawyers, as necessary, to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employee.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations. Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Provide employee training on compliance-related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews. Results-driven and demonstrable ability to set and communicate goals and ensure effective and appropriate decision making and problem-solving.Good team player, able to organize, train and motivate a multicultural team
Location: APAPA, LAGOS
SALARY/REMUNERATION: Competitive, Dependent on qualifications, experience, and skills.
About The Company
The Company commenced operation in Nigeria in 1998, by producing and selling top of the range home and office furniture. Within few years of operations, the Company has grown to become one of the Nigeria leaders in the manufacturing of home, office and business furniture. This is as a result of its reputation for outstanding quality in the Nigerian furniture industry. It is an Organization that relishes the customers’ needs and provides a high customer satisfaction level at competitive price in today’s challenging economy.
The Company’s Head Office is at Victoria Island, Lagos and its factory is located at Apapa, Lagos.
The Company‘s vision is to be the foremost furniture manufacturing and sales Organization in the country and beyond. It will continue to expand in the years ahead thus creating more employment opportunities. The company will also continue to see to the improvement in the training, welfare and conditions of service of its employees. In return, the Company expects high staff performance and a good working relationship between the Management and staff.