The Mobile Internet Department of a firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Hippoo Games which is a unit of the mobile internet department of Transsion Holding is an online hub for HTML 5 games. Being a browser-based game, Hippo is affiliated with one of the biggest mobile browsers (The Phoenix Browser). On the Hippoo game center, we have series of awesome games that are enjoyed by thousands of game lovers around the world and to serve them better, we love to have capable professionals to handle the tasks.
- Responsible for daily operations regarding all Transsion mobile products (including but not limited to game center)
- Responsible for managing official social media (mainly Facebook Page) and official browser, copywriting and daily content updates.
- Build and manage Facebook fan groups, direct user activities on FB, Google Play, App and other forums with comments, sharing and interactions.
- Conduct a market research, collect and sort out information about competitive products in Africa and write a report on product analysis.
- Product testing. Take H5 game and other news products tests before they go to the market; send detailed test report and feedbacks back for revision.
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in Arabic or French besides English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of product operation and an ability to monitor competitor activities.
- Strong communication skills; ability to understand users;requests and able to get users;feedback through effective operation methods.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Strong ability in writing and editing with an independent and active mind.
- Enthusiastic and familiar with mobile and App products, especially familiar with overseas games market.
- Familiar with social media management.
- Experienced marketing with successful cases is considered with priority.