Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping the management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
- As the operations manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the retail betting shops and overseeing their day to day activities of the business.
- Also liaise with vendors to purchase and install equipment in the betting shops.
- Ensure maintenance of major resources in the shops to ensure a smooth operation.
- A BSc or HND in any field from a recognised institution.
- Must have solid years of experience in running an operations unit within a retail establishment or in a sports betting company in Nigeria.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A Problem Solver.
- A Team Player.
- Creating general reports of the operations for the business.
- Have strong reporting and good numerical skills.
- Be IT Savvy.
- Must be prepared to work during weekends.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.