We are currently in the process developing and putting in place our business in the Nigerian Marine , Oil and Gas sector and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the day to day operation, overseeing its day to day business operation and also process of acquiring the necessary documentation. You will also be responsible for on boarding and hiring new Agents. You will report directly to the director Lagos Office.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
BlueMalc LTD is company focus in, Marine, Oil and Gas Industry with emphasis, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment hire servicing and maintenance , security.
We are now recruiting for a qualified candidate to join our company on a full-time permanent basis, and fill the position above.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Advise the business on the set up – Documentation and Processes
- Liaise with vendors to purchase and install equipment for new offices
- Maintain the operation and logistics activity for smooth operation
- Coordinating all recruitment, scheduling, training and staff development for the field operartion
- Liaising Directors to ensure that operations are running smoothly
- Creating general reports of the operations on weekly basis
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Have a successful previous experience in the oil and gas industry
- Have previous Bid writing experience for tender
- Have excellent knowledge of the oil and gas registration process
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have strong reporting and good numerical skills
- Be able to work entirely on their own initiative to deliver objectives as agreed
- Be willing to take a new and exciting challenge in a competitive market environment
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: