Rovedana Limited - Our client is Nigeria’s newest and most innovative Sports Betting Company. They are a company that is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. Their mission is to provide players with the most exciting games and gaming odds combinations, with unrivalled user convenience.
- Also liaise with vendors to purchase and install equipment in the betting shops.
- Ensure maintenance of major resources in the shops to ensure a smooth operations.
- A B.Sc or HND in any field from a recognised institution.
- Must have solid years of experience in running an operations unit within a retail establishment or in a sports betting company in Nigeria.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A Problem Solver.
- A Team Player.
- Creating general reports of the operations for the business.
- Have strong reporting and good numerical skills.
- Be IT Savvy.
- Must be prepared to work during weekends.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.