Libra Motors Limited, is a transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
Established in 2003 and still growing stronger, we enjoy conveying and delivering on service excellence while developing on more efficient processes through our highly trained professionals.
- Guide on the conversion of opportunities to revenue.
- Identify opportunities to create service reach for customers with minimal intervention from the superior.
- Drive measurable milestones that can expand the company business.
- Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with the environment within the organization.
- Initiate relationships between services and customers.
- Set financial goals and allocate key responsibilities within the company.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company's bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Direct the operational activities of the company.
- Align and measure performances of heads to achieve vision and goals.
- Lead and influence C-level management, board, the entire company and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company.
- Manage escalations and threats to the company's business.
- Initiate efficient Information Technology ideas that enhance business operations with minimal cost implications.
- Align, Lead and Coordinate Tech-driven operations to meet timelines and validation. Align with industry approved agencies ensuring compliance with statutory regulations through acquisitions licenses, coordinating emergency drill, training, and other required exercises. Develop and supervise modes of vehicle dispatch and other operations to maximize cost-effectiveness and system productivity.
- Routinely gathering, tabulating, and analyzing transit data.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Performing other duties as required by the Operations Manager/Director of Operations.
- Implementing rules to ensure all subordinates are compliant with rules and regulations as directed by the Human Resource Department
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor's Degree from recognized institutions.
- Prior work experience
- Understands customer needs,
- Effective communications,
- Understands matrix for an organization's financial performance,
- Team motivator,
- Track and measures staff performance,
- Ability to creates a positive learning environment,
- Can maximizes staff utilization,
- Delegates duties effectively,
- Enforce standards,
- Infuse pride in organizational values and mission
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.