DEME Group - A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and constructions works with a long lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is looking for talented result driven candidates for the position above.
- Personnel and Equipment (Vessels) scheduling and planning for site to optimize turn around.
- Planing, management and monitoring of operating budget for the Base in co-ordination with Base Manager/Ups Director.
- Ensuring proper documentation, dissemination of relevant information and control payment of bills.
- Coordinate all relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations, suppliers and clients.
- Relieve Base Manager.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in field operations, project management or management of a business unit.
- Degree in Engineering/Operations Management or related field is a requirement
- Work Location: Port Harcourt Nigeria as prime location; traveling to the site locations
- You must fill the Application Form before sending your CV please, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.