Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO/Board of Directors in developing and overseeing the implementation of short and long term business strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with various government officials and regulatory agencies. To stay up to date with political, legislative and commercial processes that may impact on projects.
- Ensure delivery of strategic management reports with focus on operational/financial reporting and budget processes and management.
- Provide financial insight for day to day operations and coordinate relevant matters to ensure proper decision-making.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated at all levels and to ensure that these guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners, and authorities.
- Act as the public speaker/public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze challenging situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the company’s existence and development.
- Supervise/coordinate all reporting lines for the overall achievement of the company’s objectives.
- BSc/MSc Degree or its equivalent in any engineering discipline or other related disciplines.
- Minimum Experience
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in upstream/downstream of Oil & Gas industry.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office – Word & Excel
- MBA will be an advantage
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed