Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the position above
- Takes immediate actions to safeguard personnel, assets, and environment in emergency situations related to well construction operations
- Liaises with logistics base to optimize land, sea, and air transports, minimizing trips and optimizing shipping and handling of materials and personnel to support rig operations
- Ensures that materials, equipment, and services are mobilized / demobilized in an effective and timely manner
- Tracks daily offshore costs for input into daily cost reports
- Liaises regularly with the drilling rigs and OIMR/construction vessels to know their loading plans, priorities, prepares and issues site daily vessel movement schedule taking into account cargo priorities of various platforms
- Prepares all required paperwork and manifests relating to received and discharged cargo from vessels
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistic or Business related field.
- Master qualification, Professional certification/membership will be an added advantage.
- 5 - 8 years or more experience in logistics.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ sub-stantial offshore logistics experience within oil/gas industries
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.